Sagging features, wrinkles, dark circles? The Amethyst Gua sha, natural semi-precious stone massage tools will stimulate lymphatic drainage and tone the facial muscles to improve the health of your skin in a lasting way.
Gua Sha in amethyst: the beauty tool to sculpt and smooth the skin
What is amethyst gua sha?
The amethyst gua sha is an amethyst stone massage tool that engages deeper skin layers . This skincare tool was once used by Chinese empresses to preserve their youthful and healthy skin. A real tool for exfoliating the skin, it promotes lymphatic drainage, the body's main detoxification system, and participates in the production of collagen. Its shape has been specially designed to marry the different parts of the face to sculpt and lift the features by acting on the slackening of the skin: the double chin, dark circles and/or puffiness, wrinkles, etc. It will have immediate effects: decongests, helps skincare products penetrate, illuminates the complexion for a natural healthy glow and long-term effects: unification, collagen production, reduction of fine lines and wrinkles.
Amethyst gua sha for which skin types?
All our gua sha have the benefits of sculpting the features, firming and toning the skin, illuminating the complexion and making the treatments penetrate.
In lithotherapy, all the stones respond to a type of skin or to your current needs. The amethyst collection is recommended for sensitive and reactive skin looking for calm and relief.
The amethyst stone is linked to the frontal chakra and symbolizes balance, wisdom and serenity.
Each amethyst gua sha is unique
Our amethyst gua sha are shaped by hand by our master craftsmen in a raw quality amethyst stone, in accordance with ancestral tradition.
∧ Back to product ∧
Due to the natural formations of amethyst, each gua sha is unique. This semi-precious stone is dressed in shades of mauve-violet streaked with white and may vary slightly from the images, going from a transparent light purple to a very dark and opaque purple. Amethyst obtains its colors thanks to the traces of manganese and iron which compose it. This does not alter its effects in any way. A golden stamp with the “JR” logo is inscribed on all our gua sha to guarantee their authenticity.
The Benefits of Amethyst Gua Sha
The natural stone of amethyst remains cold in contact with the skin and allows to tighten and smooth the skin texture. In lithotherapy, it symbolizes balance and serenity and helps to calm inflammation. Using Amethyst Gua Sha diligently helps to:
∧ Back to product ∧
- Tone and plump the skin
- Boost collagen production
- Smoothes fine lines and wrinkles
- Deflate the face with lymphatic drainage
- Lifts the features (oval of the face, cheekbones, etc.)
- Reduces dark circles and deflates bags under the eyes
- Releases muscle tension
- Activates blood circulation and evens skin tone
- Detoxify the skin and reduce blemishes
- Facilitate the absorption of skincare products
How to use Amethyst Gua Sha?
For optimal results, on previously cleansed and toned skin, we advise you to use your amethyst gua sha 2 to 3 times a week (or more if you feel the need). Similar to a purge, facial massage with amethyst gua sha will purify your skin.
The ritual with the amethyst gua sha:
- Start with a clean face and skin prepared with a few drops of the Plumping Gel Serum and oil your skin with a small amount of the Regenerating Face Balm to provide your face with the essential active ingredients and facilitate the glide of your gua sha during the massage.
- Begin at the forehead with the Gua Sha flat on your skin. Sweep from the eyebrows to the hairline, using gentle, firm pressure.
- Then go over the cheeks from the root of the nose to the ear
- Continue on the jawline with the heart shape of the Gua Sha. Make movements from the chin to the ear. Insist gently under the ear to release tension. This movement is excellent for firming the oval of the face.
- For the eye contour, massage very gently from the inner corner to the outer corner. The skin around the eyes is very thin and sensitive, be sure to apply light pressure.
- On the neck, make lifting gestures from the bottom up.
- Finish with the neck with movements from bottom to top to lift and from top to bottom to finish the lymphatic drainage and eliminate toxins.
During and after the massage, your facial skin may redden. This phenomenon is completely normal, it results from the activation of the blood circulation and shows that you have correctly carried out your massage with the gua sha. However, repeated movements must remain relatively gentle so as not to irritate the skin.
NB: Each movement should be repeated 3 to 5 times per area of the face.
∧ Back to product ∧